All the knowledge and support you need to make a success out of your organisation’s approach to digital design, data and technology.
|£299 per person
The course has a limited number of places, so reserve your spot for just £299 + VAT now!
This unique learning experience takes place over 6 weeks, and will give all participants an engaging overview of the key elements of improving their digital, design, data and technology offer within their organisation.
Each week features an online seminar, lasting an hour, which will deliver high quality advice and guidance from the course leader, and opportunities for discussion, sharing and collaboration.
Additionally, every learner will get the opportunity to have 2 half hour one to one conversations with the course leader to enable them to receive individual coaching.
This will be backed up with a private online community, where resources can be accessed, further discussions held, and exercises shared for learners to complete.
Who would benefit from this course?
The course is ideal for busy, senior people, looking to maximise their learning from the time they have available, as well as emerging leaders within organisations who are looking to take the next step in their careers.
The course has been designed for people working in local government, but the learning is universal for anyone working in a non-profit making environment, and content and discussions can be tweaked to ensure needs are met.
- If you are at director or assistant director level, overseeing digital design, data and technology as part of your portfolio, and wish to get an in depth understand of what good looks like
- If you directly manage a team responsible for digital design, data and technology and want ideas on how to improve your service
- If you are responsible for change or transformation and want a thorough grounding in how digital design, data and technology can support this agenda
The course leader is Dave Briggs, an influential digital and technology leader in the UK.
I specialise in modernising technology teams to adopt new capabilities and culture, to be more user-centric and agile; and to manage core technology to prioritise user experience, flexibility, reuse, and integration.
All my work and thinking is rooted in the need to be pragmatic and sensitive to local context – compromise is inevitable and an overly dogmatic approach often causes problems down the line.
I have worked across the public and non-profit sectors for the last 15 years, designing award-winning strategies, implementing new technologies and completing large-scale transformation programmes.
I publish regular blog posts, newsletters and other content, outlining how organisations can make the most of the opportunity that digital, data and technology offers:
The course will begin early in 2024, at a time that works for all those who sign up to be a part of the cohort.
It will run as follows:
|Strategy and Leadership
|Technology and data
|Design and delivery
|Culture and skills
|Teams and structures
|Next steps and making things happen
This is the first time the course is being run, and so is available at a discount.
The course costs £299 per person. This gives:
- Access to the 6 weekly 1 hour online seminars, and the 2 half hour individual one to ones
- Lifetime access to the learning materials, including presentations, templates, guides and videos
- Access to a dedicated online learning community with the rest of the cohort for 12 months following the end of the course with the full participation of the course leader
Sign up now!
To claim your place on this course, just complete the online registration form: