Following on from my last workshop on the matching user needs to technology capabilities process, here’s the next one, this time talking through service discovery, based on the ideas and template shared in this blog post. The workshop will be free and for public sector people only.
The workshop will run on Zoom on Wednesday, October 27 at 11am. I anticipate it will last around 45 minutes, but keep an hour free just in case.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- use the process to identify services that are ripe for digital transformation
- engage service owners in a conversation about how their services can be redesigned
- begin to think about a service’s user needs
- identify early technology opportunities within a service
- document all of this in a nice template, courtesy of me
The running order is as follows:
- Quick bit of background about when this process can be used and what for
- Running through an example, using the template live
- Discussion and questions about taking it forward in practice
Sounds amazing, doesn’t it? So what are you waiting for?
If it is any consolation for those that can’t make it, I will be sharing a recording here on SensibleTech 😀