Pragmatic digital and technology advisory for local public services
I provide sensible advice, grounded in experience and an understanding of your local context, to help you modernise your teams, approaches and platforms.
- Better decision making about digitalI’ve made a little video about making better decisions about digital work – basically governance but, like, not rubbish: Here are the… Read more: Better decision making about digital
- 6 week online digital success course – only £299All the knowledge and support you need to make a success out of your organisation’s approach to digital design, data… Read more: 6 week online digital success course – only £299
- Was the local digital declaration too ambitious?There have been a few posts flying around the bits of the internet with an interest in digital and technology… Read more: Was the local digital declaration too ambitious?
- Should you develop a single customer account?Carrie Bishop’s rather well-known post on this subject was published in 2016. In the 7 years that have passed, have… Read more: Should you develop a single customer account?
- A framework for council technology planningFairly long post this, so apologies up front for that – hope it’s worth the effort though. Also, just to… Read more: A framework for council technology planning
- It’s the agile mindset that matters for local governmentLocal authorities need to be more agile – it’s pretty much axiomatic. Particularly in our technology and digital related work,… Read more: It’s the agile mindset that matters for local government